- City of London
Consult Technology is working with one of the UK top 10 firms based in the City of London. Due to the continued development of their team and the continued client wins they are now seeking an IT Assurance Auditor.
As the IT Assurance Auditor, you will be working with some amazing clients from small family run firms through to big corporate financial firms. This role will sit within the Financial Services team.
Most of the projects that the IT Assurance Auditor will be working on IT General Controls reviews, data security, and confidentiality reviews, IT SOX audits and data quality reviews for insurance-related entities but the team also undertakes external audit IT controls reviews, IT due diligence projects and general IT consultancy for a wide range of commercial and not-for-profit clients.
The Skills required to be a successful IT Assurance Auditor are:
- 2 to 3 years of previous experience in IT Audit
- Educated to degree level
- Technically capable with an understanding of a broad range of IT technologies
- Experience of client relationship management
- Ability to identify problems and implement workable solutions
- Knowledge of control frameworks and audit experience would be an advantage
So if you are an IT Auditor who is looking for an exciting and challenging role based in a firm where you will not just be a number, APPLY NOW!