- City of London
ConsultTechnology is working with one of the top 50 accounting firms in the UK who due to continued growth and rapidly expanding client base is now seeking to appoint Senior IT Auditors.
The Senior IT Auditors will assist the managers and partners in planning audit assignments as well as leading on assigned portfolio clients that will be carried out both on client site and in the office. As the Senior IT Auditor, you will be working in the Governance, Risk and Assurance team so experience in these areas would be advantageous.
To be successful as the Senior IT Auditor the following attributes as outlined below:
- Qualified Internal Auditor, (PIIA, MIIA, CCAB) or Accountant
- CISA qualified; knowledge of COBIT;
- CISSP qualified or working towards/wish to work towards;
- Technical understanding of networks, active directory.
- Understanding of Cyber Security risks
- Experience in Systems Development Lifecycle and/or ITIL auditing
- Proven relevant experience, gained in a similar auditing role
- Competent at using Microsoft applications
- People management skills (proven experience of managing at a supervisory level)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to influence internal / external clients and colleagues
- Has proven planning and prioritising skills
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Keen to add value to our clients’ businesses